Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Psalm 31:24 – Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.
Today I am so thankful for our home, electricity and good weather. My prayers are with the families who are enduring the floods and weather challenges due to Hurricane Issac. I remember all to well the impact of past Hurricanes in that area and our own. I pray that the storm winds ease up and the rain cease so that help can be given.
On a personal note I am thankful the first week of school has gone pretty well. That the kids are handling the early mornings and after school activities. I am excited for this 3 day weekend as we get to spend some family time together. I am also thankful for today's half day of subbing. While I have a lot on my agenda this week I was so grateful the job became available on the first week of school. I am thankful to have two full days already scheduled for September.
I am thankful for the motivation I continue to have to eat right and exercise. It is not always easy to get my 30 minutes in on the treadmill. I am thankful for mornings like today when I realize it is truly the first thing I should do once everyone leaves the house for school/work. I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day weekend, remember to keep our economic crisis in your prayers as you celebrate with family and friends. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24