Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Recent Quilting Projects

What I have been up to Lately

A camp quilt out of the mother's shirts, she had enough shirts to make two quilts. This is the first one.

The camp colors are orange and blue, so each quilt will be in reverse. I even tried using some little pockets.

Another Jr High Quilt for the silent auction.

Full View of the Choir Quilt

Full view of the Camp Quilt

What I tackled today- another choir donation quilt. The kids didn't seem to like this shirt. I had so many donations of it! So I made a quilt out of 12 fronts from various classes to remember it by. Hopefully a parent will like it. I admit I have never done one like it.

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24