Friday, May 25, 2012

I have been Blogged

I love love love this soap bag she sells. This would be very useful in our home.

I am very excited to have my business blogged about by Rambling Designs 
What a neat idea to feature an artist every Friday. I certainly appreciate it since most of my business arrives from word of mouth or the Lord directing people to my ETSY page. You will have to stop by her site and see what she has to say. You can find her on Facebook as well as her own little store front on the internet. She has some very cool knitted items!
Just one more tadbit of information. She then passes on my information to three other bloggers, and it will be posted again in the following three weeks. I love how they each take a turn. Very cool thing to be part of.  Here is the information on that.
"My featured artists will go on to be featured on three more blogs this month. First on  Louise’s blog, then on  Karen’s blog, and then on the Indie Mosaic blog!"
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24