Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tackle it Tuesday

Today my goal was to have this queen size quilt top finished. I was able to achieve that, which is wonderful because I think that means that when my oldest son gets home tonight he can help me pull some tables outside to get it pinned and then possibly he can help me get it quilted. I have a field trip with him tomorrow and then volunteer at the jr high library on Thursday morning so I am really trying to use my time wisely. I have one more quilt order to finish, I am still waiting on that fabric to arrive, so having this one done would be spectacular. One of these days I hope to rearrange our bedroom so that I can pin these larger quilts in my bedroom and not have to wait on someone to come home to help me move tables etc. I do admit I don't make many queen size quilts at all.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24