Thursday, April 26, 2012

Finished Projects

I finished this quilt last week but I never did get a picture of it. It tuned out a little blurry so I think I might try again before I drop it off next week. It is queen size with blue jean like fabric and holds 30 shirts, a couple of jerseys where I left the buttons in. I love how it turned out.
I have been working on this one all week. I almost didn't get it pinned because the wind outside was horrible. We used some books to hold the edges down so I could get it pinned quickly and moved back inside. It is nearly Full size and holds 25 shirts. I hope to take some photos of it tomorrow as I would like to get it in the mail. I love when I can pick the perfect fabrics to combine with one another. I think she is truly going to love this quilt.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24