Monday, April 16, 2012

Exhaustion

Have you ever felt this tired??? I know I seem drained lately. My daughter and I were working on her projects Saturday night. I had to walk out to feed the inside chickens for a minute while she thought on the next step. I came back in to find this..her asleep on the exercise equipment. It is right next to our desk in the den and the kids often sit right here to dictate what they would like typed. I will say that she was probably very comfortable as this provides an excellent stretch of the back in this position. It seems like we are overly busy lately. Between projects, quilts, extra curricular events, a few of these little naps would do anyone some good.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24