Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tackle it Tuesday

Today I made some sunshine quilt blocks for a quilt I want to put together. I have not decided if I will make 3 more 9 patches but I am going to border the quilt blocks with a fabric. Probably a yellow. What do you think of a yellow border with all these pretty colors?

Here is my John Deere quilt. I had to wait to take a picture until after I washed it, because of the wash away stabilizer I used on the name for the front. That means I couldn't get a better picture then these two.

I really love the way it turned out. I wish this picture was better because it does not do it justice. It is about 43 by 58. A nice size Crib quilt/playmat. The backing is a soft blue flannel
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24