Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tackle it Tuesday

Here is my Tackle it Tuesday. A special Pirate quilt for a customer's son's birthday. She picked out all the fabrics and had them sent to me and just asked me to put it together. I had to wait to quilt it last night because I wanted to make sure she liked it before I did the quilting portion.

After a long morning of trying to figure out how we would make it with my bank account drained of the little money we had and the paypal account emptied, I made the tough decision to go ahead and list my Juki Short Arm machine. I think what is nice about this machine is it is not complicated. If you are learning to sew this is a great machine, there is on stitch, so piece of cake. For us quilters it is great due to the extra height in the throat area, the extension table and the auto thread cutter. I am praying the Lord will provide it with a new home.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24