Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sharon's Garden Nine Patch Quilt

A quilt I made in Memory of my Mom. I am calling it Sharon's Garden.

This quilt reminds me of my mom. Her Christ like spirit. Her loving arms, her warm smile. Her ever-blooming garden in the spring.

I love my new quilt labels. Don't you? They were from Jennifer's Jewels on ETSY, she also has a facebook page. They are wonderful!

I love the wonderful colors of the blocks. The bright cheerful yellow border fabric and the very cute stripped handmade binding. I knew exactly what I wanted to use the binding fabric for when I saw it.

Quilt measures 52 by 69. It is a nice size lap throw. The backing is a comfy flannel- that is orange to match the front and the binding. This quilt screams Sunshine and Spring weather. Maybe a little summertime fun too. Its on sale at my ETSY page.. sorry it couldn't be a giveaway. I need business to return to normal numbers before I can give away quilts like this again. Many prayers are being said.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24