Friday, January 20, 2012

Praying for Blessing

We sure have a lot going on financially lately. I just can't seem to stay on top. I got a call from a friend yesterday to see if I could help locate a pick up service for some things she was parting ways with. It ended up being a lot of things...Long story short she ended up deciding that we could have it all if we wanted.. we debated and decided we did. My husband took off work this morning so we can take the trailor to pick it all up. He has a trip later this afternoon and will be gone all weekend so it probably was a good idea to have the morning off anyway. I was going to put everything in the house but then with all the flooding issues we have lately we decided that won't work.
I am hoping to sell some of it on Craigslist or EBAY and then the rest in a Garage Sale. That could prove to be difficult. I don't see garage sales in our neighborhood. There is one family near the front that seems to do it, but I don't know how that will all work. I tried to enlist a friend to help me with it, I didn't get a reply. So I am praying for Blessing. I was overwhelmed at her kindness to think of us. I pray that these items that are treasured by someone will find new homes and that the money earned from it will get us afloat. 
I am still not sure on Jakob's trip come March, it seems he is the only one interested so we are currently holding a blessing of $100 by check that we might be returning. In some ways that could be a blessing in of itself. I have been super stressed as to how we would come up with so much money in a little over a month, how I could justify us spending money on this trip when we have a house that leaks and is not heated, when I can barely put food on the table. I am searching the Lord's grace and mercy in it all. Praying to Him for answers and just a shimmer of light to let us know we will be eating daily.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24