Saturday, December 3, 2011

Crockpot Challenge is back




I have been away from my computer quite a bit lately. I have had so many quilt orders to catch up on, we had my dad here from California during Thanksgiving and I did one day of subbing this past week, have at least one day for next week. Not to mention all the school events, meetings etc. It seems like life sweeps you buy from the end of Oct till New Year's Eve.
I am a little relieved that the crockpot challenge is up again this month. Its one week of the month. Its a time to use our crockpots, find new recipes, try them and share them. I admit I am using two of our favorites but the rest I found on the internet and we will see what we think. I am sure because they are new foods two of my children will eat cereal or sandwiches for dinner instead. I hope to catch up on some of my blogging this week too.
So if you want to join in the fun and use your slow cooker all week please feel free. I am pretty sure I heard something about a contest too. I will be posting my menu on Sunday and trying to give you a picture and recipe of each meal the morning after we have had it. Have a wonderful safe weekend.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24