Sunday, October 23, 2011

Zekaryah Showing Love


Money is tight and that is the way for so many people in the world these days. I had talked with the kids about doing something small for my birthday as an act of kindness. This was what Zekaryah did for me. 
I love it!
He even hung it outside by the front door for me. He made this wreath out of tree vines from our back yard. It is GORGEOUS! It also is flowers from the yard. I love these little pink ones he found. I made a suggestion to my husband that he take Zekaryah to purchase some fake flowers once they die so that he can then decorate it. For a boy who is only 13 I think he has a skill that is worth putting some resources into. What a great birthday gift!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24