Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tackle it Tuesday

So can you believe I did not get a single thing accomplished at home today? Not a single one!!
I did drop kids off, sit in the parking lot at the school until 7:50 for my 8 am PTO meeting, leave there go get bloodwork done at the dr. Made it to Hobby Lobby for stabilizer for quilt orders, met Paul for lunch- i.e. our weekly date, went to the library, mailed quilts I finished yesterday, dropped homemade salsa to a friend and visited with her since she was needing it. Had a meeting for the Golf Tournament, visited there with another friend, picked up kids from Cross Country practice then made it home to check email, list some quilts, help with homework and now Blog. WHEW!!

What a day... I was hoping to finish the day out by doing some pillowcases for a customer, but after creating the fonts, getting the machine ready I decided it was enough for a day. I did finish a novel I was reading this morning too. I always love when I have time to read.

So more interesting news is the two additional quilts I created. That of course was yesterday not today, so while It might not be a tackle it tuesday post, well I mailed them today...so maybe that counts. Hope you are having  a great week. 
For more Tackle it Tuesday Posts see 5 Minutes for Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24