Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Get Dressed Challenge

A fun new challenge. I have a birthday coming up in two weeks and I love the idea of this challenge. I will be honest I have not worn makeup in months. I do get dressed most mornings because I take the kids to school but if I don't I might stay in lounge pants and throw a hat on..I could see how this challenge could be very beneficial to my Dating Your Spouse Challenge. If you look good, you feel good...you get the point.
So here is the scoop

What is the “Get Dressed!” Challenge? It’s a one-month motivational (motivation + devotional) where you are encouraged to go from “frumps” to “pumps” in the everyday. Why a month? The goal with “Get Dressed!” is to help you build into the habit of getting dressed and looking nice everyday.
Are you ready? Let’s get dressed!
For more info see Like a Warm Cup of Coffee


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, I'm so glad you are coming alon for the ride! We're going to have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24