Thursday, September 1, 2011

Humbled

You know I was moved to tears today when I saw my friends post. It always amazes me how you can touch people's lives just by the way you live. I am truly blessed by friends like this one, so awesome. These are times that really touch your heart!

Hey guys, ok my friend has entered a contest... I dont typically pass along stuff like this but she gives gives gives did I mention she GIVES all the time to people with an open heart freely no expectations. Could you all go to pottery barn and vote for her to win this. It would be great for her to be on the receiving end. Its the pic with the orange brick Jennifer W. Thanks for you help!- Here is the link to vote....

http://www.facebook.com/potterybarn?sk=app_102397223197490
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24