Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WordFilled Wednesday

Genesis 2:19
Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name.

The last two nights I have watered the garden for my husband. It is really more "his thing". He helped the first night with homework and then last night he had stopped for flannel for a quilt I am doing so I decided to be kind and water for him. I am glad I did or I would have never caught this site. Three Red Birds sitting on my fence, waiting for me to change where I was watering so they could drink from the metal fencing that holds the tomato plants. What I love is there are two male and one female, do you see the direction of the birds. I could not believe how many different birds they were and when I was telling my husband he told me about the little nest of eggs and helped me capture that picture too. I just love spring and all the new life! I am ever so thankful for the new life we get in accepting the Lord as our personal savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24