Sunday, May 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

So I will be honest we did not do so well with our menu planning last week. I am hoping that we do better this week. In fact my husband helped me (as part of my mother's day) to clean the fridge and inside freezer and get a rough idea of what is in the deep freeze, then we planned menus for the rest of the month into the first week of June. I am hoping outside of things like eggs, milk and bread we dont' have to buy much. This is always our two most expensive months of the year (May and June).

Monday
Nachos

Tuesday Happy 12th Birthday Mekenzei!!!
Kenzei and I go to Denny's Its her birthday and she gets a free meal.
Zekaryah Totinos Pizza
Jakob Taquitos

Wednesday
Tuna Helper- Kiddos
Shrimp Stir Fry

Thursday
Blueberry Waffles

Friday
Chicken Fajita

Saturday- Church Night
Chicken Fajita Quesadillas

Sunday
Taco Salad- 
Celebrate Mekenzei's Bday 
Get her a piece of Red Velvet Cake
Everyone else is eating Carrot Cake
(use leftover chicken meat)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24