Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sickeness and Healing

Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray.” 
(James 5:13)
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.” (Matthew 7:7)
 Today I am feeling really lousy. The antibiotics are making me super sick. I am hoping I will feel good enough to go to the store later to get some things like ginger snaps which I know will calm my stomach. I don't have a choice to but to take them otherwise they will have to admit me to fight the infection, and honestly I would rather be home. I find myself praying even more this morning and just to sit here I feel worse. Thus I am headed to bed again soon.

For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,” says the Lord
(Jeremiah 30:17)
“O Lord my God, I cried out to You, and You have healed me.” 
(Psalm 30:2)
Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” 
(Mark 11:24)
I searched out some bible verses this morning. To remind myself that he promises healing. I am praying when the 10 day course of meds is over that I feel much better and my wound is healed and no longer infected. I pray that the medicine fights the infection quickly and that my body is rid of it so that in 10 days I do not have to do a second cycle of medicine.
I still want to figure out how to share the portion of the performance last night where my daughter had her solo. The file is 12 min long, so its too much to share all together. For now though I will go lay and rest, for my mom always said with sleeping our body heals much better.

1 comment:

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24