Monday, April 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Last week was a little crazy for us and even though I made a menu I think we traded days quite a bit, this week might go the same way. It does help to have a plan though because I knew exactly what to buy. My husband is starting this Tuna/Oatmeal diet- I don't advise it but he sure has lost lots of weight in the past doing it. So Its mainly a kids week of food choices- they each picked one or two things.

Monday
Fried Fish
Rice
Tostadas- younger two

Tuesday
Shrimp Stir Fry with lots of veggies
Quesadillas Younger Two
 Bean and Cheese Burrito- Jakob

Wednesday
Shake and Bake Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Mac N Cheese
Veggies

Thursday
Boiled Eggs
Bacon 
Toast

Friday
Pork Chops
Baked Potatoes
Corn
The weekend is full of events so we don't have a plan- probably just BBQ if the weather is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24