Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend Fun

Having fun in the tree. Funny because it makes me so nervous to see them up high in one, but they sure love it.

Good Friday Service at Church. I was a little upset because the wind was blowing and it was hard to get any good pictures at all. Hopefully we can get some better ones next weekend.

My son did a great job with this picture. I liked it alot- minus Paul having his arm behind his back. lol

Them posing for their last Church Egg Hunt- I am a little bummed but you can't egg hunt forever I guess. I am sure they will be grown adults still hunting eggs each year in our yard.

I love this years dress for Mekenzei. I bought it for my cousin's babies blessing that was a while ago, but it sure made a great Easter Dress too. We even found her this pretty flower Thur night to go in her hair.

Easter Day meant lots of fun- Paul put out carpet and plastic and made them a slip and slide. I was a little disappointed that our Easter Surprise is not here yet, so I was thankful Paul thought of something since we are waiting to do our Easter Egg Hunt at home until Next weekend. It will be worth the wait for sure.

Poor Jakob when all that 150+ lbs comes crashing down on the ground to slide it really tears up his knees, he kept going even though they eventually cut a little, he just decided to slide back first. It was funny to see the full length of him going across the plastic.

Little Miss, she is still small enough to enjoy the convenience of her own personal pool~! I love her creativity. I caught her slipping down and closing her eyes to taken in some sunshine. Just so serene. It was a great way to wrap up our Easter fun- before we did some much needed yard work in the beautiful weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24