Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for sleep. I have been so tired lately. Finally this week I have been sleeping better. 
I am also thankful that I got news on Jakob's class rank- #1 of 504 Freshman
I am thankful for the extra work Paul picked up last night
I am thankful for the quilt orders I am wrapping up this week.
I am thankful that the house is a little more clean even if it has a long way to go before its how I would like it
I am thankful that it is looking hopeful that we will get new windows and possibly have AC this summer, even if its a huge window unit.
I am thankful for the fact that we serve a powerful Lord and that he continues to provide our needs.

1 comment:

  1. I am up to 10 bags out of the hosue now. I am waiting a few more weeks for a yard sale. The weather here for the weekend is leaning towards rain. We got some "off" news about Riley's eye yesterday so I am not as motivated to do some cleaning out today. I do have one kitchen cabinet in mind to go through by the end of the day. I am finding myself trying to think of people to give things to when I come across them. I am so thankful that God has allowed me to stay home. Even though it gets tight I am home and that works best for us.

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24