Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WordFilled Wednesday

I made these today but it got me thinking about the Bible and Government. I listen to so many complain about our current political situation. I understand so much about their complaints, I also understand that the Lord wants us to pray for those that govern us.

Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks be made for all men for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.    
1 Timothy 2:1-2 
Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, The people He has chosen as His own inheritance.  
Psalm 33:12

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice.   
 Proverbs 29:2

Put them in fear, O LORD, that nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah    
Psalm9:20

Something to think about ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24