Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rachel Ray 9 by 13 Lasagna Pan Review

First let me say I have never seen a pan that was packed so well! I actually had a hard time getting it out of the box. I actually liked that because it meant it would not be broken when it arrived.
I loved the idea of the handles on this pan, it was so easy to wash, to pull out of the oven and then to rewash.
I used it twice tonight that is how much I LOVE IT!
First recipe was banana cake for my daughter
I could not believe how well it pulled away from the pan, it was evenly cooked and it came out nice and clean.
 The second recipe I made in the pan is some family size brownies
 Again they cooked so nice and even, they removed quickly from the pan and I was just so amazed.
To be the biggest reason I love this pan is the handles, it really makes a huge difference to have an easy way to maneuver it. I love that it cleans so easily, it also cooled pretty quick too.
If there was one con it would be that it is so big that I will have to try and find somewhere to store it, it is a little heavy so if you have trouble holding on to things it might not work as well as some glass pans the same size. I love the color and the stoneware feel to it though.
I am betting I purchase a set of Rachel Ray's smaller pans because I could see using them several times a week. As for this 9 by 13 one, I can't wait to make a lasagna in it.
If you are interested in the Rachel Ray Line, feel free to visit CSNStores.com they have many to choose from.




1 comment:

  1. I think I love that pan too, and I've never used it. I can see you're going to love having that lasagna pan for many years to come! Rachael Ray has some of the best kitchen ware that I've seen.

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24