Sunday, January 2, 2011

Menu Monday

With the start of the New Year, I wanted to make my chore of menu planning easier. I collected 10 items from each person in our family to have for dinners. That way at least one item from their list gets put on each week of the month. I get tired of someone not wanting what I make each night. Jakob being my most picky eater. Mekenzei is starting to become one since she does not really like meat. Hopefully my new idea will aide me to make foods everyone will enjoy more!

Sunday Jan 2nd
Tuna Helper for the Boys

Monday Jan 3rd
Blueberry Waffles, Eggs, and Bacon

Tuesday Jan 4th
 Bean or Meat Tacos

Wednesday Jan 5th
 Spaghetti, Brocolli, Spinach and Garlic Bread

Thursday Jan 6th--- Our Anniversary!!! ---
Kids will eat bean burritos
Home Made CheeseCake with toppings

Friday Jan 7th
Quesdillas and Taquitos

Saturday Jan 8th
Club Sandwiches, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup/Chicken Soup

Visit Organizing Junkie for other meal plans.


** Chili recipe. I use this as a guide- I omit the tomato juice and paste and place 2 cans of stewed tomatoes in the pan. I also use dried pinto beans-and omit the kidney beans, this week I won't have a bell pepper either**
** In the cornbread recipe I do not add bacon and I bake mine in a heated cast iron pan**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24