Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tackle it Tuesday

A Tshirt Quilt Christmas Gift 50 by 68   












 This quilt means a lot to me because I had a nagging feeling about asking a friend of mine to allow me to make this quilt for her son.  it turned out that God really was talking to me about this quilt because it was an actual "need for the family" I don't really mean that they needed the quilt as much as they kind of needed the gift itself. I have been following her blog for some time and was very proud to see how hard this particular son had worked and it meant something to me to do this quilt. So it was a pleasurable Tackle it Tuesday..
My prayer is that his life be full of blessings. That the Lord open any doors that are to be opened, that his path always be well lit and that his life be full of joy, love and peace. I also pray he will always treasure this gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24