Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tackle it Tuesday Posting Late

This is an order from my friend Connie- its for her husband. I got the quilt top done the other day. I have it pinned and hope to quilt it tonight. It has the best flannel backing for it. Her husband will just love this. Measures about 60X60





This one is for my friend Diana, also a quilt order. She loves snowman so even though it is similar to a quilt I made for Connie it has two different fabrics. One a snowman collage type fabric the other a blue with nativity like star. It will have this really nice snowman flannel for the backing. I am hoping she will use the quilt and not just hang it because it is going to be beautiful! It also measures 60X60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24