Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Monday

I am very thankful to be back with the living. Last week I was in bed three days, it made it a little crazy around here. I think the kids ate cereal for the entire time because we went through five boxes. So I am thankful to say everyone was excited to pitch in for this weeks menu. We are continuing with the idea of everyone helping out since everyone seems to think I don't do anything around here. LOL!

Monday- I work half day so Zek and Mek are cooking and Jakob is doing dishes
Baked Potatoes

Tuesday I work half day again- Jakob cooks M and Z do dishes
Tostadas

Wednesday I cook- J does dishes Z helps with wash and M does bathroom
Tuna Helper and brocoli

Thursday Jakob cooks, Z and M do dishes
Spaghetti, Garlic Bread and Green Beans

Friday Z and M help me cook, dad does dishes
Chicken, Mashed Potatoes Corn and Spinach

Saturday- Mommy Does dishes Dad Cooks
Bbq Dads Choice

Sunday Everyone pitch in
On Your Own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24