Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Monday

This week I really have no clue what we should have for dinner. It does not help that the kids become more picky every day!
So hopefully we stick to this menu
Monday
Potato Soup
Tuesday
Tuna Helper and a Veggie
Wednesday
Spaghetti and Garlic Toast
Thursday
Hot Dogs or Chili Dogs
Friday
Chicken, Rice and a veggie
Saturday
Beans and Cornbread
Sunday
On Your Own

I am taking a hint from Rita at Following 31 and my children will be helping in the kitchen this week. I will cook tonight, Jakob will cook Tue (since I work in the afternoon), Zekaryah will cook Wed night, and Mekenzei Thursday night. The crockpot does most of the work on Friday- but Jakob will have to start the Rice Maker. Paul will cook Sat. Jakob does help out a lot in the kitchen esp with me returning to work but so far I this week I only have two half days and one full day Friday so I want to SPREAD THE WEALTH..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24