Friday, July 16, 2010

What Am I Learning Friday


I am learning it is hard to budget time. It is really hard when I try to get a quilt done in a day too. However, it is nice because I have my weekends free more. Just need to work in a few more hours with the kids. I am learning they need to not sleep until noon. :-)
Most importantly I think I am becoming content with the idea that the Lord wants me to stay home and not work out of the house, at least at this point in our lives. I am encouraged at this recent order since it is not one from anyone I know, or one of word of mouth. It solely came from ETSY. That makes my heart very glad. I also loved that it was my first Military Quilt. I hope I have many more in the future. They do such important work to keep us free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24