Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful today for summer time. I love spending time with my children and husband. I think summers are nice because the weather is warm and we enjoy going to the beach alot. It is soothing, I get my vitamin D from the sun and we just have some time away from video games, tv and cell phones. I am also so thankful for the time I have had to put into my quilting this summer. It has been nice to be pretty much obligation free. I have gotten several quilts done and feel much better about accomplishing something. I am thankful to my husband who has stayed up late often this summer to watch a movie with me after my quilting. It seems I can't just turn it all off and go to sleep. Most importantly I am thankful to the Lord for all he continues to give to us. For providing a roof over our heads, allowing the summer to not be so hot yet that I can't stand to cook because of not having ac in that part of the house, and for allowing me to be comfortable with having our daughter gone so much this summer, because she would like to spend time with her friends. I am thankful for the continued quilting that He provides and for great friends who are getting the word out. I am also thankful to my generous spirit which continues to allow me to quilt and sew in order to be a blessing to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24