Thursday, February 25, 2010

Walgreens Photo

This morning I took advantage of another Walgreen's Deal, you just load your photo to your account online, in this case my photo was already on my page. Then you select an 8 by 10 print and enter the code for the Free Photo. I selected the Walgreen's near me and will get this one photo for free.
With the loss of our dog recently I chose an 8 by 10 photo that both my husband and daughter love, it is the two of them and then our 4 dogs at the time. Since then our family life has changed a great deal. I asked my husband to pick it up on the way home. I am sure I can find a cheap 8 by 10 frame at the dollar store or Walmart next time I am in town. Free is so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24