Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Monday

Wow I cannot believe it is February already. My oldest son was supposed to help me with our menu for this month since he turns 14 on the 12th but that did not happen. So I am going to try and figure out what he might want. To be honest that means some processed foods. I think he got hooked on some of these when his dad cooked dinners while I worked nights years ago. Also we have a very busy week after school due to the science fair for the younger two so dinners need to be quick and simple. Here is this weeks Menu Monday

Monday
Tuna Helper, corn and broccoli

Tuesday
Spaghetti, garlic bread, broccoli

Wednesday- Church Night
Bean and cheese burritos

Thursday
Baked Potatoes

Friday
Chicken tenders, mashed potatoes, corn

Saturday- Church
Breakfast foods

Sunday-
On Your Own

As you can see his favorites are corn, potatoes and brocolli- really pretty easy :-)

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the On Your Own nights? My only problem is that I can't get everyone to wash dishes on their own.

    If you can get a kid to love broccoli, you're doing something right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love them. I think it might become my normal thing. I just notice I never really use that menu item I plan on Sundays because something comes up. I sure hope I am doing something right menu wise. All three kids like broc... if I could get a good bread recipe they liked that would be wonderful..

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24