Thursday, January 28, 2010

SnapFish Deal

I just purchased a planner. Nothing special really but I am always looking for a way to advertise my quilts. I was able to put 6 pictures on the front cover. I used a quilt, pillowcase, closeup of a print with embroidery, T-Shirt Quilt, burp rag and potholder/towel set. Not too bad, gives an idea of my items for now. I was able to get it for $1.61. Pretty cool. I chose for it to have lined paper. I want to track my orders using it. It is small enough to fit in my purse. A Big thank you to Frugal Coupon Living for the tip.
1 Notebook 9.99
6-photo collage
Cost of stationary gift 9.99
$10 Discount 9.99
Subtotal $0.00
S&H and Tax My cost $1.61

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24