Friday, January 29, 2010

BrookShire Brothers Jan 27 Feb 2 Sale Ad

This is for prices for Brookshire Brothers in the Katy, New Caney, Magnolia and Montgomery Stores only.. when I was in coupon class last night I heard that there may not be anyone that compiles a list of current sales with coupons so I will try to do that for you. Honestly I still use Krogers more, but because Brookshire Brothers is literally on my way to and from the kids school, or my husbands work- I do not mind stopping in for the couple deals they have, esp if I have coupons.

Initially there may be an item on sale that I do not know a coupon source for because my coupon information for sources on things is pretty slim at this point. As I keep more inserts etc week to week that should grow.

Progresso Vegetable Soup 5 for $5 makes it a $1 a can
-$.50/2 1/17 SS
- $.75/2 (Simple & Affordable)
= $0.25 for 2
11-15-09 General Mills

Skinner Pasta Spaghetti or Elbow 24 oz bag 99 cents each.

Kelloggs Cereal Fruit Loops, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops or Frosted Flakes 3 for $5 Limit 3 with $10 purchase.
01-03-10 RedPlum 1
12-13-09 RedPlum

Totino's Crispy Crust Pizza 88 cents Limit 8 with ad'$10
My children eat alot of these so I will probably get the Limit of 8, 88cents is a pretty good price

Gain Laundry Soap- $3.99 57-73 oz box Limit 2 with ad' $10

Betty Crocker Brownie Mix 18.3- 19.9 oz 88 cents.

This week that is pretty much it. Not many deals..and lots of limits.

If you want to purchase any of these coupons- handling fee purchase, you can try CouponsThingsbyDede

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24