Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle it Tuesday

This morning I was thinking about what a wonderful Blessing my Children are..I must admit things are pretty stressful right now and I did not awake yesterday to a great birthday but by the time my day ended it was full of much love and joy. Amazing how children can truly give unconditional love (when they want to). :-)
My tackle it Tuesday project was to get my nephew's quilt top sewn together. I had cut the blocks yesterday. I wanted to be able to take it into town today to find fabric to match the front- for the border and the back for the backing. I did actually accomplish just that. I hope that I can get this quilt finished up tonight and tomorrow but it will just depend on how things go, as I have a field trip to attend tomorrow for the younger two. This will be their last one. A little bittersweet. Thursday is my interview and then Friday they have character dress up day at school. Might be a little rush but every little bit will count.
Here is some scripture I read this morning on Blessings of The Lord and Children...

Psalm 127

A Song of Ascents. Of Solomon.
1 Unless the LORD builds the house,
They labor in vain who build it;
Unless the LORD guards the city,
The watchman stays awake in vain.
2 It is vain for you to rise up early,
To sit up late,
To eat the bread of sorrows;
For so He gives His beloved sleep.

3 Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one’s youth.
5 Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
They shall not be ashamed,
But shall speak with their enemies in the gate.

Have a very blessed Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24