Sunday, October 25, 2009

Menu Monday

This week we are splitting meals. I have some boxed and frozen foods from sales that we will use up for the kids and Paul and I will eat a crockpot meal of Green Chili Pork all week.

Monday
Tuna Helper
Green Chili Pork and Chili

Tuesday
Chicken Nuggets and Fries
Green Chili Pork over Rice

Wednesday
Frozen Pizza
Green Chili Pork Enchiladas and beans

Thursday
Hotdogs
Left over Green Chili Pork Enchiladas and beans/rice

Friday
Rice, Beans and Cornbread
Kids eat rice and milk

Saturday
Tacos

Sunday
On your Own

I was given a bag of rice this week, so I will buy a bag of beans, eggs, tortillas and milk for the week, so that we don't spend too much on food this week.

1 comment:

  1. You've got a great variety here, at least for the kids! You sure are on the ball in getting Menu Plan up early. I think I have mine made, but still tweaking.

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24