Monday, May 25, 2009

Menu Monday

Wow this week will be so quick, so complicated and we will need to remember this bible verse this week I think.



My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,”- James 1:19
As for my menu
Monday
BBQ- what else on a wonderful day everyone has off
Tuesday
Breakfast night- French toast and fresh fruit
Wednesday
Tostadas with lettuce salad
Thursday-
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL- PIZZA and a Movie
Friday
Hamburgers and Hotdogs
Saturday
Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
Sunday
On your Own
I must admit I am ever so thankful for this week to be over before it has begun. It will be long and emotional as they conclude this school year. I am very very proud of all of them and their achievements this year. I pray for our summer and that we make the best of the short time they are home. That we learn some new skills, like soap making, canning foods, dehydrating foods, piano etc. Most of all just enjoy time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24