Thursday, April 23, 2009

Death of Loved Ones


I would like to extend out prayer for a close friend and then also my sister in law. My sister in law G lost her grandmother early this week. Her father is having a hard time dealing with the loss, and it is hard on my SIL and her three girls. Please keep them in prayer.

Also, my dear friend Mel lost her grandfather last night. Her mother was already in Canada as they knew it was approaching. Please pray for that entire family. She has a new baby that she will most likely be traveling with. Please pray for their safety.

Death is never easy but what a wonderful thing it is to know that we then become LIVING in Christ. Here on earth we are dead but later in Eternity that is when we begin to LIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24