Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu Monday


This week we have the challenge of the kids being home on spring break and the increase to our menu/grocery bill. Paul and I are eating Charo Beans and Homemade Jalapeno Cornbread for dinner all week in hopes to cut the cost of the kids being home. I have allowed them to pick sandwiches- either Tuna, Ham or Peanut Butter for lunches- then cereal hot or cold for Breakfast, just to try and keep it reasonable. I might cook breakfast Tue and Thur mornings since I am off those days.

Dinners are planned as follows

Monday-

French Bread Pizza

Tuesday-

Spaghetti, Garlic Bread and Green Beans

Wednesday-

French Toast, Eggs and Bacon

Thursday-

Tostadas

Friday-

Hamburgers and Hot dogs

Saturday-

Soup and Sandwiches

Sunday-

Snack Night with a Movie


This weeks verse is 2 Corinthians 12:9

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24