Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thank You

I want to say thank you to everyone that has posted, to everyone that has lifted my family and I in prayer. This is the first loss parent wise for this side of my family. I am thankful that nearly all believe we will see him again, soon.
I appreciate all the comments that have been left by email. I apologize if there are any I have not gotten back to.
I will be back and running tomorrow. I took today to process, and remember Your Grace is Enough... a song that we sung tonight that filled my heart and allowed me to cry quietly inside while at church, and then feel much comfort once the song ended.
Words that are so true, even in times like now where even though I am happy I am terribly sad at the same time.
Love To All
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24