Friday, September 9, 2016

Spread some Joy

One of my favorite things to do is MOPS. I love being in the nursery and having all the babies for a few hours while young moms spend time with one another doing crafts, fellowship and learning. 
It is such a rewarding program. I can remember the days of being a young mom and it was tough. It was draining and lonely at times. I like that there is a place for these moms to go a couple times a month to enjoy one another, their children and have a safe haven. Support is an amazing thing.
I really love having those babies. Its the best feeling in the world when one decides to take a nap and you get to sit and rock that baby for the duration of the meeting until its mama is ready to go home. 
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24