Friday, September 2, 2016

Son's quilt for local customer

This is a second order from a customer with a beach quilt. I had to wait on this order because I didn't have enough shirts. Somehow she was short 3.
During the waiting process she decided she also wanted a quilt for another son, a queen size with items from him as well as his wife. I am currently working on that one.
When I am done this one family will have four quilts in their home from me. She has passed my information to some friends. I would love to have some more orders. We still have many medical bills coming in and are still catching up from the summer when income was nearly cut in half.
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24