Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Memorial Quilts for Poppie aka Dad

I cut all the clothing very carefully for this order. At first we talked about 6 quilts. She mentioned if I had enough maybe we could do 7, upon cutting and stabilizing I knew we could do at least 8. I wrote to let her know. Once it was stacked into piles per quilt I realized I could make 11 quilts. How amazing. She will be able to provide quilts for some grandchildren, not just the wife and siblings. I am grateful for guidance as I make these quilts. Sometimes what seems impossible truly becomes a blessed memory in a extra quilt or two, in this case four.
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24