Monday, April 11, 2016

Daddy and Girly and Math Project

It is no secret in my house that when it comes to Math, you better ask someone else.
Math Projects are not my friend.
I am thankful Paul is able to help girly make a sun cooker. There is so much MATH involved in this project.
Of course it means there is a huge time commitment too. It is 10:30 they are still working on it and he gets up at 5 am to get ready for work. Generally I take the night shift with homework. Tonight I am super thankful he was willing to stay up.
Of course we haven't even tackled reading tonight.
Its going to be a long week. We have UIL for Choir 2 days, then a district Track meet 2 days. I work MOPS Friday.
I can tell you I am probably already looking forward to Saturday.

Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24