Tuesday, January 12, 2016

21st Anniversary Quilt

My husband was born and raised in Texas. There is something about Texas that I have never seen in any other state I have lived in or visited and that is their pride in their state. It is like no other. He really loves Texas shirts.
As with anything though, they get stained and worn to much and in this case they were the perfect fit for a gift I wanted to put together. I had tried last year because we were celebrating 20 years. I had to put my idea on hold when my son's life turned upside down and we were struggling just to figure out how to keep him in class. Between doctor visits, picking him up early from school and quilt orders to pay for medical bills there just wasn't enough time.
While I am still trying to figure out the medical bills, my quilt orders had a break. I am waiting for shirts for one customer, her fabric has arrived, and I am waiting on fabric for another order, I have their shirts. Therefore it was the perfect time to put this together. I was going to wait until Valentines Day but I decided that you just don't know what tomorrow brings so I finished it up today to give it to him early/late tonight. It will be a late Anniversary gift, early Valentines Day gift and I know he will love using this one for sure.
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24