Sunday, May 10, 2015

MeKenzei Leighanne's 16th Birthday

Hard to believe this girly turned 16. My massage therapist, and also our friend gave her some foot scrub and lavender oil to enjoy
Mother's Day and her Birthday fall very close together, this year they happened to fall on the same day so after church we went to the park and got some cute photos
I really love taking photos, one day I will purchase a better camera and take a class too. 
This is one of my favorites, it was too funny and just kind of happened
I love special photos like this one
Couple photos are hard to come by
I sometimes forget to take photos of daddy and the boys. We sure missed Jakob. Its always so strange to post photos or make calendars and he is in so few. We have to figure out how to make some family trips to Dallas to get photos there
We enjoyed dinner at Super Yummy. These were are fortune cookies
Nothing quite like your dad
This was an amazing gift from a dear friend
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24