Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

For a long while it is possible that all our gas and food will be directly paid for by credit cards. I am very concerned about this but I am praying the Lord will continue to guide us as we fight our property taxes which accounts for the $400 a month increase in our budget causing this dilemma. This means I really need to be very strict about a Menu and sticking with it. Trying not to purchase any extras. Even though I have the temporary job for June Mon-Thur mornings the pay is released to me in July. I will be searching for a way to advertise more on my quilting and also make creative cheap dishes that the kids will all eat.

Monday
Omelets

Tuesday
Baked Potatoes

Wednesday
Tostadas

Thursday 
Veggie Plate Night- Mac n Cheese, Corn, fruit, mashed potatoes/yams

Friday
Homemade French Bread Pizza

Saturday
Frozen Salmon Filets and Rice

Sunday 
Hamburgers/Hotdogs, potato salad, baked beans

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That's a good menu. I will continue to pray. $400 a month increase? OUCH!

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24