Friday, April 13, 2012

More quilting

I made this quilt for my friend's husband. She had purchased my sewing machine from me a few months back and sent us a gift card for food. I had some extra fabric so I made her husband this quilt with shirts he sent me

I love this blue fabric, it has a pretty scroll print on it

I finally have finished the frog quilt and it is listed on ETSY for $120. I sure hope it sells.

I love frogs so this was fun to make, each center block has a unique frog fabric

I love the flannel on the back, there are words across it in the same colors that are in the fabrics on the front. I pinned the flannel long ways so that it works with the length of the quilt.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24