Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday



Do you ever have trouble feeling thankful? I am struggling this morning, I must admit. I feel sometimes like we take 2 steps forward and 10 back. I think more than ever that is why these posts are so important. It keeps me focused on all those little things I am to be thankful for so that I don't drown in all the problems that arise that lead to doubt, worry and anxiety.
This week we had a holiday to start out our school week. I love those! I love the extra time I get with the kids and also the time they sometimes get spending away from us with their friends.
I am thankful for my dog who provides me with company all day and is quick to alert me of people at my door or in my yard.
I am thankful for my husband and children this week. I had a rough couple of days. I am thankful that I can be honest with them and let them know and that they try to make it a little better by various things like salmon dinner and brownies.
I am thankful we were able to move Zekaryah into an easier math class this nine weeks, I know that will really help him.
I am thankful for the interest in my quilts on ETSY, even if there aren't any new orders yet this month.
Lastly I am thankful we live in a country where we have freedom of speech, so that I can freely write and share anything on my heart without fear of censorship.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24