Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Give Thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
I have much to be thankful for again this week.
The rain stopped and the water in the house did too.
I am thankful the cleanup wasn't too bad.
I am thankful we are almost through 9 weeks tests for the kids.
I am thankful for the two orders that were placed through my business, they are just for quilting services, fabrics are being sent to me, but it does provide grocery and gas money for next week. 
I am thankful I am getting better at taking things one day at a time.
I am thankful our menu planning is still working out well and that it has even helped my husband do some of the cooking this week. It is nice to not have to always be the one to cook.
I am thankful I continue to tackle projects around the house from cleaning to just making life a little easier.
I am very thankful for electric blankets. Mine turned off before morning today and wow was I so cold!!
That leads me to my last thankfulness comment which is being thankful for electricity. I just can't imagine life without it.
Hope your week has been a blessed one.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24